Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reflections on Father's Day: Things I Love About My Babies' Daddy


He eats breakfast with the girls every morning.
He Tivos sports games to watch after the girls are in bed. 
He washes the dishes, folds the laundry, and does other chores around the house.
He religiously locks every door in the house each night.
He kisses me and the girls everyday when he leaves for work and when he comes home.
He acts oblivious to other women.
He brings me flowers.
He brings the girls flowers.
He smells like a man.  
He can cook a mean meal.
He drives the whole way on long distance driving trips.
He stops every 2 hours when I have to go to the bathroom on long distance driving trips.
He listens to books on tape.
He listens.
He always acts happy to see me.
He tells me that I'm beautiful.
He tells me the truth, even when it isn't what I want to hear.
He is godly.
He is manly.
And best of all, he's my man.






No comments:

Post a Comment