Thursday, December 9, 2010

Figuring Things Out

So, I've always figured that Norah would figure out the Santa thing early - she's skeptical, she's critical, and she asks a lot of questions. I never expected, however, she'd figure it out this early. She's on to a few things this year...

First, when shopping for a charity, I told Norah we needed to buy presents for kids who otherwise wouldn't get them. She responded, "if Santa gives presents to all the kids, why doesn't he give presents to the kids we are shopping for?" Hmmm, good point.

Also, I've noticed that every time we've seen Santa (3 times so far), she has told Santa different things that she wants for Christmas. Tonight she told me, "every time we see Santa it's a different guy. So, I've been telling each Santa a different present, so I'll get a lot of different things." I wish I'd thought of that as a kid.

1 comment: