Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Beginnings

This year, we will bring a new baby into the world. I am more in awe than ever before that God places life in our arms in such a miraculous, unbelievable way.

A few things that have really gotten me choked up lately: this song.
The lyrics are incredible, and my favorite part,

"I was born, I was born to sing for you
I didn’t have a choice but to lift you up
And sing whatever song you wanted me to
I give you back my voice
From the womb my first cry, it was a joyful noise.

Only love, only love can leave such a mark
But only love, only love can heal such a scar

Justified till we die, you and I will magnify
The Magnificent
Magnificent"

So, so beautiful.

And, this image. Too bad I don't look this sexy and ethereal after giving birth. Maybe we should hire that photographer.

My mind is just starting to really comprehend that a new child, a new person is entering our lives forever. It becomes less and less believable with each of our girls' births. They are such mysteries; such miracles.

Please pray for us in this new stage of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment