Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Heart

Harper is such a joy to our family.  I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love her; how much she lights up my world.

That's why my heart almost stopped when they told me something might be wrong with hers at a recent doctor's appointment.  We scheduled a cardiology appointment and had to wait a few weeks to get in.  I held my breath for what felt like the entire two weeks.

At the Heart Center, they hooked her up to monitors and did all sorts of tests on her.  All the while she smiled, cooed, and flirted with every nurse, tech, and doctor who entered the room.  She pretty much melted everyone's heart at the Heart Center, too.

After all the tests were run, we left with the news that everything, as it turns out, is all right.  And now my heart is full.


No comments:

Post a Comment