Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cherry House Gallery: Mother's Day Edition

Earlier this week, Norah called a special private family meeting and said I wasn't allowed to attend.  She wanted to discuss Mother's Day plans with Lucas, Avery and Harper.

Then, today Lucas and the girls made me breakfast, we went to church, and afterwards headed out for a picnic at the Locks, one of our favorite places to visit here in Seattle.

It was a gorgeous day and I felt loved and celebrated.  Thanks to Lucas and my girls for making it a special day! 

Also, I am so grateful, of course, for my own mom!  Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Anyway, I thought I'd share my two favorite drawings the girls gave me today.

I love that the most important thing about me is that I take care of Norah : )  So cute!
I've been wearing my hair curly lately, so Avery has changed most of her people drawings to have curly hair.  Avery desperately wants curly hair like me, and I think it's so sweet she looks up to me like that.  


Harper, as of yet, is a little too young to gift me with her art.  Instead she was just extra cuddly today.  And,  Lucas worked very hard to make sure I could relax today and took on most of the cooking, cleaning, and child rearing for the day.  I love my family!  It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment