Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of the First Grade

When I was working, one of the things I longed for most was the chance to stay home with my girls in the summer.  I love long, leisurely days spent soaking up the sun and exploring all the fun things there are to do in our neighborhood together.  This summer was so much fun- and it was a joy to have Norah home.  I noticed so many changes in her these past few months and one thing is clear: she's growing up.

But all good things must come to an end...or I would go insane.  That little girl of mine has a lot of energy and I'm excited for her to put it to good use making new friends and learning all kinds of things this year.  We are all ready for another year to start, and for the sense of order and calm that school days bring into our lives! 



Happy First Day of the First Grade, Norah.  Try not to grow up too fast.  We love you so, so much.


1 comment: